Monday, February 24, 2014

APPLE'S SECURITY ISSUE

A PROBLEM WITH ENCRYPTION






This is probably not new news to some, but I read about it last Friday (21st). It's about a coding error when Apple implemented a basic encryption feature that shields data from snooping. The problem was in both iOS and MAC systems, but shortly after reading the article, Apple had already sent an update to iOS devices [ed. - talk about F-A-S-T], but a patch has yet to be released for users of the MAC OS.

This also affected several applications including: Apple’s Mail, FaceTime, Calendar, Keynote, the Safari browser, iBooks and its Software Update applications, along with several 3rd party apps. Until a patch for MAC users is provided, consider your personal information in more danger than usual.

For iOS users, you should have iOS version 7.06 and takes only a few minutes to update your device.

'Nuff Said,
Brian

6 comments:

  1. it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. Sydney Alarm Systems

    ReplyDelete
  2. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. security camera

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. spy camera

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you... security screen doors prices

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is one of the most meaningful information for me. And I'm animated reading your article. But should remark on some general things, the website style is perfect; the articles are great. Thanks for the ton of tangible and attainable help. cassaforte elettronica cisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is truly a well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so engaged in this material that I couldn’t wait reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thanks. Apple Mac Repair Cardiff

    ReplyDelete