Saturday, March 15, 2014

LENOVO LAPTOPS WITH INSTANT RESET BUTTON AND NORTON

"THERE IS A KNOWN PROBLEM..."








Don't you hate it when you're trying to figure out an issue and ultimately it ends, rather, starts with the line above? No, I don't own a Lenovo laptop, I just happened across this while looking at security websites this morning.

Error: "8506,421" appears on my Norton product

However, if you get this message on your Lenovo laptop, and it has "instant reset", you should know that:

"There is a known issue with Norton security software and the Instant Reset utility distributed on some Lenovo laptops. Symantec is working on reproducing this issue. Unfortunately, in the meantime, Symantec recommends not to install Norton products on Lenovo laptops with Instant Reset functionality"

For the complete bulletin details, click HERE.

'Nuff Said,
Brian

3 comments:

  1. Excellent post and wonderful blog, I really like this type of interesting articles keep it u.

    Visit this web site Online Big Store

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! you have shared very informative post. it is really very helpful post. thanks for sharing the information. if anyone is looking for any help related with technical problem like mcafee activate product key, ragister product key for mcafee antivirus and activate my mcafee product key so please go to my blog.
    activate my McAfee product key

    ReplyDelete

  3. Really very interesting to read this article. thanks for sharing the information. if anyone is looking for
    norton.com support kindly visit my site. norton.com

    ReplyDelete