Sunday, September 23, 2012



MICROSOFT I.E. CRITICAL UPDATES





Well, although I have my computer set for receiving automatic download updates on my computer I had to manually do a Windows update to get them, while on my other computer it was handled via automatic downloads. If your computer hasn't rebooted over-night and then, after login it told you that you were just updated, or, if the gold shield Icon isn't in that right-hand corner (near the clock and a bunch of other Icons) saying "Updates are ready for install" (and if they are, install them), try the manual way and click on start, select windows updates and see if you can get them by that method.

Let's hope there's nothing to report tomorrow morning, and don't forget to stop by one of my other Blog's "Everythingandthebathwater", where I've done some recent reviews, wrote about the new wireless routers, and will have a review on Seagate's 500gb, battery-powered, internal wi-fi hard drive! If it works as advertised this should be GREAT for those of us who want access to our Flix, Tunes, Photo's, and more from our wireless devices.

'Nuff Said,
Brian














No comments:

Post a Comment