Wednesday, September 5, 2012




PLANKTON





Remember in science class (way back then) where you learned about plankton, and most recently, how Plankton can be use as a source of energy? [ed. - tsk,tsk, you should watch the Discovery channel once in a while]

Well, I'm not writing about THAT kind of plankton, but a virus using that name, ANDROID_PLANKTON. Yes, yet another Android virus that (much like real plankton) can increase at a rapid rate, a rate that I found astounding.


[CHART CREDIT: TRENDMICRO]

Please read more about this, and other threats on their September 4th blog entry. I would also ask anyone who still has JAVA installed on their computer to un-install it. If you find there are sites you visit that requires it, you can always re-install it, but I've yet to run across any that I typically use.


No comments:

Post a Comment