Sunday, July 27, 2014

WHAT? I CAN'T GET BRIAN??


ANY NEWS IS ALWAYS GOOD NEWS FOR MY RESIDENTIAL CUSTOMERS





Sugarlandpc and I have parted ways. I've known for some time that they've been pushing more into the business realm, while at the same time I've enjoyed the personal contact, conversations, and relationships I built on the residential end of the business. 

They've always been clear on their direction into having more business accounts than residential. I suppose some of you have felt a change this year with certain area codes getting charges for travel to your home.

MY PICTURE/BIO BEFORE I DISAPPEAR FROM THEIR WEBSITE
During a service call I had last Monday morning, as I worked on the customers computer, I talked with my customer [as I usually do] and somehow "soldering" was mentioned, and she told me how she had loved to solder - in fact, during World War II she soldered resistors and capacitors into bomber dashboard instrument controls! 

Another call down near Galveston led me to a customer named "Leonard", who, as it turned out had won an Emmy for his work in television, and was also a Ham radio operator, like myself. Leo and I are now good friends as well!

It's calls like these that have solidified my love for helping those at home. I never know what I'll learn from my next customer, and while they end up with a virus free computer when my car pulls away from the curb, I often learn a bit about history. A slice of someone's time/history that I never would have know about otherwise.

Does this mean you cannot get residential support by me any longer? Of course not! I'm still here, available to help your needs -


Regards,
Brian 

No comments:

Post a Comment