Monday, October 15, 2012



SICK-SICK-SICK






Boy, was I S-I-C-K last week (which accounts for the lack of Blog posts), hopefully it was a fairly light week, regarding viruses, but I worked Monday (on the basis I had bad allergies), then Tuesday (realizing by the afternoon my goose was cooked), and in bed until Sunday, so I'm playing catch up here.

BRIEFLY:
  • Firefox released Version 16
  • Firefox pulled Version 16 the next day
  • Firefox later released Version 16 after patching critical bugs - some of which could allow someone to takeover your computer
  • The U.S. Secretary of Defense said Thursday that "Future cyber attacks could rival 9-11, and cripple the U.S."
  • The Conficker "Worm" is still be tracked, still infecting computers, with apparently no end in sight.
  • In November AT&T will be sending out anti-piracy notices, initiating their new "SIX STRIKES AND YOUR OUT" policy.
'Nuff Said,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment