Tuesday, June 26, 2012


MONDAY-TUESDAYS - ARE DAYS YOU DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER


Yep, I was off yesterday (Ed. - intensive recovery from Van Halen concert the night before. 'Nuff said), so today was my Monday, as well as my Tuesday, and I'm sure a lot of you out there knows how that goes....


So much for me. Apple made news (not via announcement, but more by someone's observation) by dropping their claims of Virus immunity from the product line. This just wasn't a smart move, it was a smart legal move. If you and your MAC have been "Off the Grid" for a couple years, let me be the first to tell ya to get some anti-virus software.


Oops! My turrets accidentally did a 180 and pointed towards Microsoft. I'm not an advertising guru, and I certainly don't claim to see the future, but I wonder who-the-heck-named-the-new-Microsoft-tablet?? Just say it a few times:

"The Surface"

"The Surface"

Nope, I still don't get it. Or, maybe I do - "The Name STINKS". I can hear the jokes now when someone scratches another's screen. The owner goes ballistic while the "scratcher" sez "Don't worry, I've only begun to scratch the Surface". [Yeah, bad joke, but nonetheless, a joke......]


Firefox 13 is out. If you don't have flash, or have what you thought was the latest Flash out there it'll tell you to "Get yer butt to the Adobe website and get the latest version". I did and guess what? Flash wouldn't install. After googling the problem I found that it was pretty wide-spread, but who wants to mess with their registries?

FINALLY FOR TUESDAY, JUNE 26th:

Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock....that's right Texans, the clock is ticking down to July 1st - after which, we will all have to pay Texas sales tax on Amazon online orders. You have less than a week to buy that big purchase.

 WBY

No comments:

Post a Comment