Friday, June 15, 2012

THE QUESTION IS:
"WHO DO YOU BELIEVE"?

I just read an article with a headline that read "Apple's iPad is running circles around Android". Several different surveys and groups were used in mining the information, but they all seemed to agree on this fact, and threw out a few numbers:  Apple's 2011 share of the market would rose from 58.2% to 62.5% this year (so far), while Androids declined from 2001's 38.7% to 36.5% this year (so far). They had more to say, but yadda-yadda-yadda.

I then went to PC World's website to see what was "new and interesting", and the first thing I see is the headline: "Androids Beating Out iPad in business and IT".

For now, I believe, it's like the age old question, "Should I leave my PC "On" tonight, or turn it "Off"?

P.S. - By now most of you have heard about the huge virus/trojan called "FLAME". Evidently FLAME infected machines have been given a suicide command - to destroy any and all evidence of itself so it won't leave any clues laying about on any individuals or Countries that may have been involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment