Saturday, June 7, 2014

FIRST ANNUAL READERS POLL


TELL ME WHAT YOUR BEST AND WORST PICKS ARE...








You've been reading my posts for years, and occasionally I get emails, but I'd like to find out what YOUR favorite picks are for the following areas:
  • Best or worst free Anti-Virus
  • Best or worst paid-for Anti-Virus
  • Best or worst Laptop
  • Best or worst Desktop
  • Best or worst Tablet
  • Best or worst Software [photographic, musical, productivity, etc.]
  • Best or worst Utility programs
  • Best or worst ISP's
  • Best or worst Misc.
I'll collect your selections and post them on July 1st, provided I receive something to post. Get yer brain cells peculating, and send me an email, or two or three - Brian

And yeah, maybe I'll have some token prizes...

'Nuff Said

No comments:

Post a Comment