Wednesday, July 3, 2013

DON'T ALWAYS TRUST ONE SOURCE WHEN IT COMES TO SECURITY



It's a tough world out there and sometimes security watchers like myself  miss a thing or two because of  a number of things like: job, health, a spouses health, etc. An excellent example of this is my July 1st post where I wrote about two virus/worm/trojans helping each other out to keep from being detecting.

So if you read this Blog, you already know about it. If you only read Computer World's posts then you would not read about it until today (July 3rd) where they had a story about the same thing. I probably read, or at least look at twenty or more sites to see if there is anything special going on that I should write and let you know about, but even twenty sites is small potatoes when it comes to finding out about the latest security issues.

I'd suggest you start off by picking five sources for security information and just make it part of your daily routine to look at each site to see if some new Malware has risen like Godzilla and is terrorizing computers around the world.

'Nuff Said,
Brian



No comments:

Post a Comment