Friday, May 18, 2012



LOOKING FORWARD - I SEE MICROSOFT WINDOWS 8 COMING TO PC'S THIS FALL

[Note: I did not say I was looking forward to it]



Yeah, everyone and their brother has heard, or read a lot about this new version. I'm more of sidelines kinda guy who will wait before I stick my toe in the water (It took a couple years to get me on Windows 7). Being a security Blog, I thought I'd mention an article I just read about enhanced security in Win8, the first of which comes as no surprise: Unlike previous versions of Windows, Win8 will have an anti-virus program already installed and it sure looks a lot like Security Essentials (it is) which Microsoft has offered without charge for about 2 years now. Read the full story HERE, which will inform you of other security improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment