Tuesday, March 13, 2012




Experts sound worm alarm for critical Windows bug


Microsoft patches Remote Desktop Protocol flaw, urges customers to apply update or workaround ASAP


If you recall, I mentioned this patch last week, and pointed a link to the article. It sounded serious, but after reading today's story, I'm ready to let my system install that rascal and re-start.




As usual, you can read the article from Computer World's website HERE.


On another note, I read an article on Techworlds website which said Microsoft's Security Essentials Anti-Virus was "The Most Popular Anti-Virus Program". Considering the fact it's "Free", I have no doubts about it popularity for those who cannot afford to purchase an anti-virus program (or those who can afford it but are "Frugal"). I've installed plenty MS Sec. Essentials in the last year, but at the same time I'm installing it, I am also pointing out several benefits that Symantec's Internet 2012 has that Essentials doesn't. Their article is HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment